Translate

Saturday 2 June 2012

Naidae and Teddy 1926

I have been blessed with my Great Pyrenees for over 35 years now and it is all because of my love affair with the big dogs since my childhood.  My first dog was "Duke" a golden retriever mix who was HUGE (at some later date I will post a photo of him).  When I moved to Alberta and was sans-dog for the first time in my life, I was determined to have another large dog as a companion.  That's when the Great Pyrenees entered my life.  While sorting through some old family photo albums many years later I stumbled across this early photo of my Mother at age 4.  This photo was taken in Burnaby, British Columbia in the 1920's with Mom holding her cat and with "Teddy" lying at her feet.  I think owning Great Pyrenees is genetic!  I have since turned this photo into a postcard which is available by contacting me through my blog.


BTW My Mom will be celebrating her 90th Birthday this December!!!  Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment